If you know anything about cloud computing and know how it can change how your business works, you must also know that it is not a question of whether you should get it. It is an attractive solution that will only do good for your business, so you should spend your time picking the right company.
Before you reach a conclusive choice, you must conduct thorough research and find out as many reliable companies as you can. Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud, and AWS in India are the biggest and most popular cloud solutions available.
If you wonder which one would be the best for you amongst these three companies, this article might answer this query. We will discuss the strengths and weaknesses of each of these platforms and help you decide whether Google Cloud, Amazon Web Services, or Microsoft Azure in India will be the most beneficial for you.
Here are some points on which we will compare the three:
- Origin – Amazon Web Services falls under the umbrella of services that Amazon.com offers. It is one of the oldest platforms that provide cloud services, and because of that, it has become a significant player in the field. Meanwhile, Microsoft Azure was launched in the year 2010, and since that time, it has popularly been known by the name Azure. It has three models that it offers, SaaS, PaaS, and IaaS. It is an open, flexible platform that is way faster to use than the other platforms. The other most crucial competitor is Google Cloud services in India because of its robust and compatible systems. The system that Google uses for their cloud computing is the same as what they use internally. This service was launched in 2011. Because of how widely favoured it is, Google Cloud has managed to take its place amongst the top cloud services in India.
- Availability – As mentioned earlier, Amazon Web Services was the first to offer cloud services in India and the world. This means that they have had more time to set their networks all over the world. Hence, they have more availability. Naturally, they have way more availability zones than all of their competitors. Amazon Web Services currently has more than 60 availability zones worldwide, with 12 more up-and-coming ones. This number is more significant than that of Google Cloud’s 20 availability regions with 3 upcoming areas. Microsoft Azure is also a strong competitor if you are looking for something widely available. They have 54 areas in availability in over 140 countries across the globe.
- Market performance and growth – According to quarterly reports of all three companies, Microsoft Azure has outperformed both Google Cloud and Amazon Services. The revenue from Microsoft Azure is significantly higher than all of its counterparts. The revenue from Microsoft Azure is higher than the revenue of Google Cloud and Amazon Web Services put together. In terms of the market share, Amazon Web Services is in the lead. It has 32% of the market, followed by Microsoft Azure, which has 19% market share, and Google Cloud, with 7% market share.
- Clientele – Since Amazon Web Services is one of the oldest platforms, it has more prominent clients like Netflix, Unilever, Airbnb, MI, BMW, etc. Azure is also similar in its clientele and has more than 80% of its clientele in fortune 500 companies. Some of the biggest clients that Microsoft Azure has are Fujifilm, Honeywell, Johnson controls, HP, Apple, etc. Google, as mentioned earlier, shares similar infrastructure to all the other platforms such as Google Search and YouTube. It is because of this dependability that many giant enterprises have also put their faith in Google Cloud. Some of their most famous clients are PayPal, 20th-century fox, HSBC, Bloomberg, and Dominos.
- Services provided – The main difference between the three companies being discussed is the number of services. The different number of services means that the cloud platform will be compatible with different kinds of companies. Amazon Web Services has the most number of services that they make available to their clientele. AWS has more than 200 services, followed by Google Cloud and Microsoft Azure, with about 60 and 100 services offered, respectively. As AWS was the first to enter the market, it is also leading in terms of products. It provides infrastructure as a service (IaaS) of many kinds, classified under database, storage, computing, content delivery, and networking. Some of Azure’s services are networking, computing, data management, and performance. Google Cloud Platform is also a great option known for its instance and payment configurability, cost-efficiency, privacy, traffic security, and Machine Learning.
- Pricing in all three – All three companies considered in this article have different pricing structures. AWS comes with a very complex pricing method, even with its cost calculator. It has an annual subscription-based pricing model along with a free-tier pricing option for all organizations. It isn’t easy to make accurate estimates of the price because so many different factors are considered in the process. Similarly, in Microsoft Azure, the licensing fee for the software and the situation-specific discounts make it difficult for anyone to know the price for their services. Only if someone who has worked with Azure for years would know what the estimated cost would be. On the other hand, the pricing method is how Google sets itself apart. Google claims to provide customer-friendly prices so that the services are accessible to many. They also keep customizable contracts and discounts to win clients from other companies.
These are some of the comparison points for the three cloud services in India. However, you should read as much as you can and do more research outside of the internet to get a clear idea of which service would be ebay for you. You can also ask other business owners to know which services they use and how it helps them. Here are some key points to help you decide which one will be best for you:
- The platform – AWS is the clear choice in this matter because it has been in the market for way longer than all of its counterparts.
- Availability – In these terms, you have to check which service is available in your area, Amazon Web Service, Google Cloud Platform, or Microsoft Azure.
- Market share – Microsoft Azure has the most market share and outperforms both the other companies.
- Clientele – All the companies have great clientele, which means that all three have an excellent reputation and work splendidly even with heavy loads of work.
- Services provided – In terms of the services offered, Amazon Web Services has the most benefits. Still, you have to see which ones you need in this one and then decide which cloud service in India you want.
- Pricing – If you are a small business looking for a cost-effective solution, Google Cloud Platform is the right choice for you as it markets itself as the most cost-effective service.
NTSPL Cloud Solution Offerings –
Cloud Sites is hosted in a custom-configured environment specifically designed to handle even the websites with the heaviest traffic.
Built to scale
Cloud Sites automatically scales to keep up with the demand when traffic spikes, ensuring that response times and page loads remain fast. As a result, your visitors will always have a positive experience with you.
As your workload increases, you can quickly upgrade to other Cloud Servers, Managed Servers, or Private Cloud technologies.
NTSPL hosts approximately 400,000 websites with over 500 billion page views each year. It provides cloud solutions to small online businesses, emerging entrepreneurs, freelance photographers, affiliate marketers, web designers, and other individuals searching for a cost-effective alternative to assure uptime in their businesses.
If you are looking for the best cloud solution for your business, connect with NTSPL, the leading cloud service provider in India. You can choose between three packages starting at Rs. 900 per month to Rs. 1450 per month.