Azure is a well-known internet and cloud computing platform developed by Microsoft that offers a wide range of services, including infrastructure as a service (IaaS), platform as a service (PaaS), and managed database services. As a Microsoft Azure cloud user, individuals and organizations can access and control Microsoft’s cloud services and resources. Azure’s capabilities and resources have enabled numerous firms to scale and develop new applications, from analytics to data storage.
Given that more than 80 per cent of Fortune-500 companies are utilizing Microsoft Azure solutions to meet their cloud computing requirements, it is no longer a secret that the Microsoft Azure cloud has been extremely successful in assisting businesses in managing challenges and achieving their organizational goals for several years. Since Azure is compatible with a wide range of open-source technologies, users have the advantage of being able to integrate their favorite tools and technologies into the Azure platform without having to reinvent the wheel.
What are the various types of Azure services offered by Microsoft Azure cloud service providers?
A Microsoft Azure cloud service provider can offer up to 200 solutions & services classified into 18 categories. Depending on your needs, you can use Microsoft Azure for networking, compute, storage, mobility, integration, management tools, security, databases, and so on. The Microsoft Azure solution is widely used in all industries, including software development, retail, healthcare, construction, and real estate.
Consider the possibility that you are willing to take advantage of the ever-expanding network of data centres and bring innovative solutions to life to improve your company’s operations. In that situation, you can enlist the assistance of a reputable Microsoft Azure cloud service provider to transfer all of your company’s data into Microsoft Azure storage.
Why use Microsoft Azure solution for your business?
Although it was just released 11 years ago, in 2010, Microsoft Azure cloud has proven an instant hit with enterprises of all sorts. Companies are beginning to realise that an on-premise data centre cannot deliver the data security and flexibility required. They’ve started transferring their business operations to increasingly available and economical cloud options with the launch of Azure and its Microsoft Azure storage offerings.
Many Microsoft Azure cloud service providers recommend that enterprises use Microsoft Azure storage as a data storage and disaster recovery platform. Here are a few of the reasons why so many companies have moved their services and operations to the Microsoft Azure cloud:
- Flexibility: When using the Microsoft Azure cloud platform, you can increase your data storage capacities to meet your specific needs. It is not necessary to purchase or provision new hardware or operating systems for the Microsoft Azure solution, which contrasts to on-premise data storage facilities. Because the cloud system can grow to find you resources whenever you need them, it has become a popular solution for companies of all sizes, including large corporations. Adding and growing infrastructure with Microsoft Azure storage is quicker and easier than ever before.
- Cost: Utilizing Microsoft Azure storage is substantially less expensive than using a traditional storage solution. Cloud computing eliminates the need for physical infrastructure components like routers, load balancers, etc., saving your company thousands of dollars. In cloud computing, you pay for the resources you use with no monthly fees.
- Disaster Recovery: When you move your business activities to the Cloud, your Microsoft Azure cloud service provider will explain how, even if your system’s hardware breaks and you lose data from your hardware, all you have saved in Microsoft Azure storage remains safe and undamaged. You can construct an unlimited number of disaster recovery plans with Azure to ensure ongoing service delivery regardless of the state of your computer system.
NTSPL’s Microsoft Azure storage Solutions –
With comprehensive Managed Services for Azure, NTPL ensures a smooth transfer to the Cloud and simplifies maintenance of the new infrastructure and platform, accelerating corporate transformation and driving innovation.
- Microsoft Azure Cloud Service Consulting
- Microsoft Azure Cloud Migration
- End-to-end Managed Services for Databases, Network, Directory, OS, Storage, Backup
- Over-edge Monitoring
How Does Microsoft Azure Work?
Microsoft Azure, like any other cloud service, relies on virtualization technologies. Virtualization facilitates the creation of a virtual layer between your system’s hardware and its operating system. A firm that subscribes to Azure services has access to all of Microsoft Azure’s services and resources. Microsoft Azure can operate many virtual machines at once while optimizing your computer’s hardware. Some characteristics of Microsoft Azure include:
- Compute: Users can construct Virtual Machines, containers, and batch processes, as well as manage and deploy them using Azure’s computing services. Compute services also enables you to develop scalable applications on the Cloud, with Azure handling health monitoring, load balancing, and other tasks once they’ve been launched.
- Mobile: The products within Azure cloud help developers create mobile applications and provides a multitude of support and services like notification services, back-end tasks, tools to build APIs, etc.
- Websites: Microsoft Azure provides support for popular applications such as WordPress and Drupal, as well as popular software platforms such as PHP, Java, .Net, and others, and it also maintains cloud-related websites and services. Azure provides for the conversion of existing websites to the Azure cloud platform and the creation of whole new websites.
- Cloud Services: Cloud Services enable organizations to store data on the Azure Cloud or create a cloud-based application that many individuals can use. Storing important data in the Microsoft Azure Cloud helps you to carry on with your business without the risk of losing it, even if your system fails.
- File Sharing and Networking: When you share your files on the Azure Cloud, other people can access them, collaborate with you on them, and when it is required, testing, debugging, developing can be done from any corner of the world, without having to physically present in one place.
The design of the Microsoft Azure cloud service is also intriguing to study in detail. Servers are organized in racks in the data centre hardware, which is used to execute virtualized instances for the benefit of the clients. These servers contain the fabric controller, which is responsible for running the cloud management software.
In addition to assigning resources and monitoring the server’s health, the fabric controller is also in charge of ‘healing’ the server when it fails. Every instance fabric controller is connected to a different set of servers in charge of maintaining the software that is in charge of the front end.
It is needless to say that Microsoft Azure is probably one of the fastest-growing Cloud computing services in current scenarios because of the time-efficient and cost-efficient services it provides. Similar to other cloud computing systems, you only need to pay for the resources you use, and cloud service is highly scalable with Azure.
NTSPL assists businesses in making the most of their Cloud investments using proven technologies and procedures, with seasoned experts who provide robust security, and operational support.
NTSPL provides managed services for databases, services for azure virtual machines, managed services for network support and active directory support.