Google Workspace has been a boon to all those professionals who have struggled to maintain a balance between these sudden shifts in workplace-home scenarios. Google Workspace has assembled all productivity apps – Drive, Spreadsheets, Calendar, Gmail, Docs, etc. It has simplified the way you work, whether from the office, at home, or on the go.
However, at the same time, you need to make sure that all your essential data is backed up so that you do not face any inconvenience. Google indeed stores several copies of your valuable data. However, it will not be accountable in case you lose your data. And GSuite services in India have made it quite clear in their disclaimer on the “Terms of Service” that “We don’t make any commitments about the content within the Services.” This means that Google Workspace is in no way responsible for your loss of data. It is, therefore, necessary to backup Google Workspace data so that you remain protected from accidental or malicious data deletions, unauthorized access from lost or stolen devices etc.
Let us know more about email backup in Google Workspace –
Are GSuite emails backed up?
GSuite emails can be backed using the built-in Google Workspace recovery along with the ‘Takeout Service’. There is nothing to worry about expenses as the process is free. However, it comes with certain limitations. Also, manual administration is required to complete the email backup in Google Workspace. One needs to be vigilant enough while choosing third-party backup solutions because different vendors offer different backup services. If you feel that it is out of your hand, you can also hire the best GSuite services in India.
How can I back up my GSuite email data?
Below-given are the top 3 GSuite emails backup tools. Scroll down and know in detail about the same:
This is by far the best GSuite email backup software. It is highly effective, and at the same time, you can use the software quite easily. However, you can also take the help of any GSuite services in India. The job of Mailvault is to collect all your inbound and outbound emails in one place and store them with utmost security. It eliminates the chance of Duplicate emails as well, thereby saving disk space.
The retrieval is super smooth, as all the emails are indexed and archived neatly. There is the feature of encryption as well. You will get an alert in case the data is being tampered with. To make the search process easy, simply add filters like outbound, inbound, all mail etc., and your results will pop up accordingly. Also, the software allows you to restore just one specific email or the entire mailbox or maybe from different archives.
You will also get a notification if the disk space is low.
This is the second-best software to create a backup of your GSuite email data. It simply creates an automatic daily backup of all the data from contacts, Gmail, calendar and drive. The backup creation takes three times every day. There will be no duplicates, and you can conveniently find specific data from any given period. Besides, there are no storage issues as you can store data worth several terabytes using the software.
This software enables you to delete the accounts of those users who had left your organization. But at the same time, it allows you to maintain their documents and emails for your future reference. With Backupify, all your GSuite email data is safe and secure. Also, in case of a malware attack, you can easily recover the data later on. Also, keep in mind that you can have an independent copy of all your email data and easily access the data when your cloud-based apps are not functioning correctly.
A tool specifically designed to match up with your GSuite ecosystem, Spinone has several unique features to keep your data protected from ransomware and cyber-attacks. A cloud-to-cloud backup platform helps in the configuration of security settings as per the requirement of the organization.
Besides your GSuite email data, you will be able to safeguard and backup other data, such as Drive, Calendar, AWS S3 and Microsoft Azure. The tool offers unlimited storage space, and you can configure the backups to up to twice or thrice a day. Data recovery is also highly convenient and can be done with just a single click.
Do I need to backup Google workspace?
Yes, of course! You should definitely back up Google Workspace data to protect your precious data from cyber threats, deletions etc. Following are the various risks that will convince you to create a backup for all your Google Workspace data:
- Intentional or accidental data deletion
- Stolen or lost desktop/laptop or smartphone
- Malicious action by third-party applications installed in your device or domain
- Desktop sync client and Google Drive sync
- Accidental application overwriting
How is Google workspace backed up?
Google Workspace data can be backed using four easy approaches. Here they are:
- Download and archive: This is indeed the highest used backup technique. It downloads all the emails from Google Workspace and then saves them within a local device known as email backup in Google Workspace. So, if there is no internet connectivity, you will view all the Google Workspace data without any hassle.
- Forwarding of emails: This can be held as the easiest way to backup Google Workspace data. However, it is slightly less secure as compared to other methods. You need to simply forward all your Google Workspace account emails to another email account.
- cloud-to-cloud backup: You can try from among the few cloud-to-cloud backup solutions to backup Google Workspace data. Generally, the solution developer provides a cloud location for you to backup all the Google Workspace data.
- One-time backups: This method looks almost similar to Download and Archive methods. To backup Google Workspace data, these methods are available free of cost and involve manual administration.
How do I download all my emails from Google workspace?
If you wish to download all the emails from GSuite, follow the below-given steps.
- Simply log in using your GSuite admin details.
- Go to the Admin Console.
- Click upon the “< “button.
- Then move to Tools.
- Now you have to choose the Data Export option.
- Finally, click on the Start button for downloading GSuite emails.
Try these steps and tricks to backup Google Workspace data, and you will never face the risk of data loss ever.
NTSPL Hosting, the preferred choice of many companies, offers the best Google Workspace services. Google Workspace includes all the tools like virtual meetings, official calls to action, data storage, and online security, which need to maximize a company’s resources. It ensures proper communication between levels of an organization.
Further, you can enjoy unlimited Enterprise subscription users with NTSPL’s Google Workspace Plans.
If you are a new user, don’t worry about the complexity of the features. NTSPL provides critical support for hosting all applications on virtually any device to ensure long-term success with easy navigation.